Monday 19 October 2009

I know, I know...

Well so much for keeping the blog up to date! Main reason is I've been on a bit of a downer recently and have no inspiration for quilting at all. I've also had to scrap running as the more observant will have spotted by my side bar.

Then the computer broke and had to go to the computer hospital to be mended and I lost all my favourite websites, passwords and saved documents and photos. It was like starting again with a new PC!

And finally to add to my woes, I had a phone calle from Dr G at hospital to say I need to repeat my Radio iodine treatment as my last test has come back positive for the thyroglobulin markers. This indicates there is still some thyroid tissue floating around in my body somewhere which because of the cancer before has a higher than normal chance of being cancerous so they need to re-zap me.

All in all not a good few weeks! I'll post again when I have some pictures and something more cheerful to say.

No comments: