Monday 3 January 2011

New Year update

I'm a failed blogger! Just lost all enthusiasm for posting, lots happening in my life, but nothing worth writing about, so I lapsed.

My motto for right now is "What's the worst that could happen?" and regarding blogging, nothing worse than spending a few minutes a week typing and loading photos on here....so no excuse for not blogging. I've also lapsed from doing much quilting and knitting, so to aid my motivation in that direction I've signed up for the latest Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt, which I''ve been making good progress on.






Of course thinking about that particular WIP turns my mind to other WIPs  and UFOs. This is going to be my first blogging task of the New Year: to hunt out and list all unfinished projects...I could be gone some time!

No comments: