Sunday 27 July 2008

Very quick update

Panicked phone call from my friend who is also finishing quilts for the Princetown show...it's all Go go go!!!!!! She's taking her quilts to a collection point this week. I've got 3 all finished, labelled and hanging sleevs attatched, neatly folded and covered. The final one, the one I'm hoping to sell, to fund a new machine is still only about half quilted. Today I've finished marking most of the remaining sashing strips, and only have 1/2 of one of the pieced blocks to quilt.

Tomorrow was reserved for sorting out my family tree notes before a trip to the record office, but I'm going to have to quilt instead. Looks like my lie in has gone too!

Last night was the Cornwood 10K, which I can only say wasn't as bad as the Ivybridge one! Very hot and almost as hilly, but I did it faster than Ivybridge. Managed to get a photo taken where I almost have both feet in the air:



The other one I have of me looks llike I'm blessing someone off shot. In fact, as I was just finishing, the rest of the club were at the finish zone, cheering me home, so I was waving to them. Tomorrow, apparantly, I'm doing a hill session

Could use the unfinished quilt as an excuse....

No comments: