Post of triumph! All finished except the hand stitching the binding down. I@m having a break then I'll do that after a shower. I need to get it round to P's house tomorrow afternoon, so lots of time now to do the hanging sleeve and label.
I'm so relieved I've done it, but a bit sad at the same time that it won't be mine for long. I'm really pleased with how it looks, the red thread was a great choice, and although, like many quilters I can point to every wobble and wrongly sewn section, I'm determined not to.
Quilt Journeys Sew Along – Block 7 Texas Treasure
-
Sew along with us! Join in and win weekly prizes! View the full schedule,
requirements, prizes, and more in the introductory blog post with all
details. Ne...
19 hours ago

Quilter Blogs & Store Search
No comments:
Post a Comment