Thursday 5 March 2009

Another top pieced!



This is the baby quilt I made from the fat quarters I bought in Bath. I'm really pleased with the colours in this one, and the way the prairie points have turned out.

Just as well really, as Hannah's other teacher is also pregnant and I'll be making a quilt for her!

Off to Exeter on Saturday with P. She's giving me a lift up as Mike's having to sit of lie on his right side for 50 minutes every hour for the next two weeks. Makes my instructions to take it easy and not overdo things look a bit tricky! While we're at Exeter, I need to pick up the roll of wadding I've pre-ordered with Lady Sew & Sew, plus get enough FQs for the baby quilt. After that I need some more threads, and rotary blades and just a general browse.

Less than 3 months till the Plymouth Half marathon now!!

No comments: